Equipment Use & Operation Support
- With a Consensys Full-Service contract, your assets are maintained to OEM specifications.
- Our service delivery process specifically addresses ACR requirements and standards so you not only achieve accreditation but maintain it for the life of your Consensys service contract.
- We have modality specific ACR programs for MRI, CatScan, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound.
- With an average of seven years of modality-specific experience and continuous Consensys Certified™ Training requirements, our FSEs are certified to work on your equipment’s exact make/model to ensure ACR standards are maintained at all times.
- Have you changed equipment manufacturer recently? Have you hired a new technologist who isn’t familiar with your equipment’s make/model? Are you just not happy with your image quality?
- Our Consensys Certified™ FSEs can rule-out any equipment-related issues and determine if clinical applications support is necessary.
- Through our national network of highly experienced partners, we can provide world-class Clinical Applications Support in our four primary modalities and PET.
Consensys is your highly capable, national partner for keeping your equipment running per OEM spec and ACR requirements.